High Contrast Flash Cards on a Ring for Baby
It’s never too early to explore the world! For ages newborn to 3+ months!
These double-sided flash cards with twenty large illustrations are suitable for the smallest infants, who can only see high contrast colors and distinct contours. Simple, clear patterns, adjusted to the visual perception of young infants, engage baby’s attention and support visual development. Thanks to the plastic ring, you can also hang the cards next to baby’s bed or stroller, or on a mobile.
Each set includes a guide prepared by child psychologist Agnieszka Ostapczuk containing information about early child development for parents. The guide explains the importance of encouraging brain development at an early stage and how High Contrast Flash Cards can help.
NOTE: This product is intended as an educational tool to be shown to your baby. It is not a toy to be given to a child.
- Showing your baby educational cards:
- stimulates your baby’s brain
- develops concentration
- focuses and strengthens baby’s eye muscles
- helps to build visual and spatial awareness
- Play between parent and child builds a closer bond, helps baby to learn about the world and prepares them to learn speech
- Extra-large cards are made of high-quality, thick cardboard, convenient for parents
- The handy, medium-sized box with a practical, sturdy handle makes it a great gift
Please select all options.